5 Fonts

5 Fonts, originally uploaded by SkeletalMess.
For those who are into fonts and like using text in your artwork,
here's 5 fonts I find interesting and useful.

Not your tipical everyday use fonts, but they're nice to have on hand
for creative reasons,for we all like to experiment and try new ideas.
Follow the links bellow.

Bleeding Cowboys
Base 02
Dyers Eve


Country Girl said...

Thank you most kindly. Love that cowboy font.

Debbie said...

Thanks for the fonts....I'm a certified font junkie so these come in quite handy!! :)

Jerry Jones said...

Thanks Kate and Debbie, if you're like me, you can never have enough fonts.

Mandi said...

You sooo have the same taste as me. I love all of these fonts and have most of 'em. Love your site! Thank you for the textures. Those are thee most unique and beautiful ones I've collected. Much obliged.

Heidi E. said...

Awesome Fonts.. Love the Bleeding Cowboy. You have a great blog.. Glad I found it..

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot, these are really amazing fonts!