Before and After

Before and After, originally uploaded by SkeletalMess.
This is by no way a tutorial, I just thought I would show what a darker texture such as my Faux-Daguerr-O texture can do to an image very easily.


O Schrock said...

Hey Thanks! I love all your textures and this is really neat to see how you use them!

A New England Life said...

Hi Jerry,

I want to thank you for providing such wonderful textures to PS users like myself. I don't use them often but I do use them.

I've yet to try the new pastels recently posted but the Translucent pack you provided previously is excellent! They give a nice warm color without being overwhelming.

Thank you again,


RRF said...

Wonderful effect from this texture. I'm going to try it for certain. I'm sometimes reluctant to use the darker textures so I thank you for showing your use of this one.

Danyale Lewis said...

Okay, admittingly you may make a photographer out of me yet...who knew it could be so easy to edit and change the way a photo could look. Have to play with my PSE to see if I can manage. Fabulous not-a tutorial, thanks so much.

Country Girl said...

I've been using your textures a lot and just wanted to thank you again for sharing.

Ladonna said...

Thank you for sharing your Talent with us.
You are amazing and I can not stop to watch your Images.:)

Have a wonderful and creative day.:)