Broken


Broken, originally uploaded by SkeletalMess.
Fix You

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse.

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above earth or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream, down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face and I...


Tears stream, down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I...


Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you.

Coldplay Lyrics

16 comments:

Bonnie, Original Art Studio said...

great juxtaposition of lyrics and image.

Kelly said...

Wow!! Great job! Definitely a fav.

Debbie said...

Amazing image....works well with the lyrics.

Magnolia said...

Perfect image to go with those lyrics.

A New England Life said...

This is a Coldplay song? Now I'm going to have to go look it up.

Who hasn't felt just what that woman appears to be feeling. Not a good place to be.

kristianne25 said...

Lost in thought unable to find the words to express- Thank you for sharing.I want to share a video that reminds me of your art :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwViZ2s_Uu8&feature=related

Jerry Jones said...

Kristianne:

Kerli,what a beautiful woman.

kristianne25 said...

She is beautiful! I love the last part of the video as she's walking away I loved the lighting as well.It just reminded me of your A day at the beach and the hooded person in some of your other creations.I thought you might like it.. Just ignore me my mind is constantly thinking and sometimes I share to much.Kristi

Rose said...

Wow, who are these women in your photos?? Gorgeousness! Makes me think you're a sad person, there is always a sad, haunted feeling to your work :)

Jerry Jones said...

Rose:

Thanks to lovely support from friends and family,without them my creativity would be tethered and my occasional bouts of melancholy would occur more frequently.

nacherluver said...

Love this!

Country Girl said...

You never fail to amaze me. Who hasn't felt like this? I know I have.
Perfect photo for Fix Me. Bravo.

Angee said...

Beautiful and what an appropriate song. One of my faves. Your work always stirs my heart.

Isabelle said...

This image makes my heart ache--the breathtaking feeling of despair.

rene said...

Love it!!!

charlotteinkennesaw said...

This is so expressive...I don't have words to convey the feelings of despair and sadness. Excellent.

Donation