An Idiot’s Guide To Photoshop Part I & II Free PDFs

I thought this may be of some interest to those who are
new to Photoshop and maybe to some who seek to learn a
few new tricks.

The kind folks at are proud to present
An Idiot’s Guide To Photoshop - Part I.

the starter’s manual for every Photoshop initiate to carry!
This guide starts right at the very bottom, assuming no knowledge at all,
and walks you through all basic aspects of the application. The guide
even comes with three full pages of shortcuts, cheat sheets covering all
the application’s possibilities!


CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Tutorials category today (look for timestamp: [18 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Ken and Nikki said...

thank you thank you thank you!!! i know how to do the basics but this was such a big help. thanks a bunch!!

Jamie said...

Thank you so much!!! I love any help with PS I can get:) Love, Jamie

JaL said...

Thank you for this I really could use the help figuring out this complex program!

Amy said...

Thanks so much! I got the first part downloaded and printed, but Part Two said there was a virus, so I didn't get that one, but the first part will be a great start! Thanks again :)

O Schrock said...

Thanks so much for the links! Those are great guides; I appreciate it!

Jerry Jones said...

I'd say that was a false positive reading, may I ask what protection program you use.

I downloaded both parts and ran it through 3 different programs and none detected a virus.

Just thought I would let you know.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links to these. I am still learning PS CS4 even though I've been using it forever! One can never learn too much. Thanks again. ///Desert-Sage.

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait to give it a read.

Darc G said...

This is exactly the thing I need! Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Thank you great set :)

rkramadh said...

I am always on the lookout for good PS tutorials. I am a newbie and I love these and LOVE your site! Just found you via antiqueimages blog. Thank you so much for these and other tutorials you created.