Lela, originally uploaded by SkeletalMess.
A dear Flickr friend.


Bonnie, Original Art Studio said...

You have a way of making the eyes so vital - with a limpid, moist quality....I've noticed it in the photos you post of yourself too. Magnetic.

Jerry, I have collected some of your textures. I do not want to overstep your rights in any way with my use of them. If I overlay images or text on a texture (using it more as a background really) can I then post it on my blog, or would that be infringing? When you say they can then be used commercially, would that include selling whatever product I make with them on Etsy? You can e-mail me at bonnie dot zieman at gmail dot com. Thanks.

Jerry Jones said...

I sent you an e-mail about the usage.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know where else to leave a comment. I have downloaded some of your textures. More importantly, I find your art extraordinary - intense and a myriad of emotions captured in your work. Should be in art galleries. It is like reading a life, a life time, in many of your pieces.

kathleen ferris said...

Jerry, I first saw your blog yesterday, and I'm just learning how to use my computer for my artwork - never used Flikr. Thank you for the inspiration!