Blogger in Draft " New Layout"

Yep, another layout change, hopefully for the better!

Well I decided to take the big leap and try out the new Blogger in Draft
feature, after backing up my previous layout for safety reasons.

I must admit, the new tool works very smooth and has a lot of new layouts
backgrounds and other eye candy.  But, yes there's always a but, the post
editor seems to be the same, and that's not a good thing, sorry to say.

If you're curious as to what Blogger in Draft is, what it can do, and whats
in store for the future, check it out Blogger in Draft.


Denise Olson said...

so far Jerry, I'm digging the layout!!!

charlotteinkennesaw said...

That is very interesting. There are a lot of things that I haven't figured out how to do on the regular "", like adding wallpaper to the sides. Maybe this is the answer. I am going to check it out.
thanks for the website and the new textures! They are so beautiful.


Ann said...

I've been so tempted to change the look of my blog, I've hesitated because I don't know a thing about html and I get confused so easy when trying to do it. I do like the look. Maybe I'll have to check it out

A New England Life said...

Excellent Jerry! I really like it! This format is more open and light. Looks good.

Snappy Di said...

I am using one of their layouts on a secondary blog I have and really like it! Yours looks all tidied up and easy to read. I like it.

The Blue Ridge Gal

Mary Lou said...

I love your new layout. So clean and striking looking and the texture samples are shown off so well.
Love the new textures.

Caroline said...

I love blogger in draft! It's so addicting to change up my blog now. BTW...your latest textures are gorgeous!!!

Nana said...

It does not do justice to your work.