Nature Sounds: check it out

If you're like me "scary thought" and you like the sounds of nature, such as a rainstorm
or forest sounds while you're at work on the computer, then you're going to LOVE this.

Some of you may remember me posting something similar Rainy Mood a few months back, well this one is is so much better.  Nature Sounds lets you make your own composition of
nature sounds and then save it.  You can save your composition as a link, for easy access
or download your composition as a "WAV" file, which you can always convert to MP3 or a file of your choice later.
When you visit, you'll see a box in the middle with 4 sliders and each has its own dropdown
box, from these dropdown boxes you can select sounds such as rain,storms,thunder,snow,
wind in leaves,creek,fire,waterfall and beach, then in another dropdown box, you can add other sounds such as birds,owls,crickets and so much more,there are 29 different sounds to choose from.
Here's a link to a mix I made Good Nights Sleep { }which I put a different sound in each of the four dropdown boxes and saved as a link and also downloaded it as a Wav file to convert to MP3 and loop it continuously then record it to CD to play for a relaxing night of sleep.
Check it out Nature Sounds [ ]


The Painting Queen said...

cool I'm listening now...........listener number 44

Country Girl said...

Wow! I love this, Jerry!

Beau A.C. Harbin said...

Thank you for pointing this out. Very neat.

Anonymous said...

Love It! It's really calming and soothing. Thanks so much for letting us know.


Danise said...

How thoughtful of you to share this.Now if I can figgure it out.I will try to put it on my blog.

Anonymous said...


Sarah Jane said...

Wow this is great, very relaxing have added it to my bookmarks. Thanks

Carol said...

This is a great link, Jerry! Thanks for sharing. Did you notice that you can also chage the interval using the lower dropdown menu?
Juno's Place
Cards by Carol

Carol said...

Hey! And you can control which earphone the sound plays in dynamically, too! (using the horizontal slider)This is fun...
Juno's Place
Cards by Carol

Brandi said...

That's the coolest thing since sliced bread! Love it, thanks for the tip!!! ;) Love your site by the way and all of your tips and textures! The ROCK!

Phil said...

Great post. Environmental/nature sounds is very much my thing too when I'm tapping away at the PC. Especially thunderstorms, rain and cicadas. To date I've been grabbing this stuff off You Tube, so thanks for uploading this link. Love it.

Rylea said...

sweeet! listening now and loving it. How soothing. Thanks Jerry

lauracee said...

This is amazing. I can now have my daily fix of the beach.

Jan said...

Wow, what an awesome tool. It'll be fun to experiment with. Thanks for sharing it with us.

stanley ipkiss said...

Great article ...Thanks for your great information about this Nature Sounds.........
the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post

kissed by an angel said...

Dear Jerry,
Currently I'm discovering your blog and found this enchanting post :)
I love natural sounds so much (especially rain) and I very much like your mix 'Good-Nights-Sleep'...
Before I go to bed at once, I still will listen to these wonderful, sounds a's so calming :)
Thank you so much for sharing this link and your wonderful creative work!!!
Enjoy a good time!

Betty Manousos said...

this is amazing!! great job!
just a q. may i upload it on my blog? i need your permission to post it on my blog with a link back to you, of course.

all the best,