.

November 30, 2010

Ghostly Hollow: Scene IV (Winter Friends)

Ghostly Hollow: Scene IV (Winter Friends)

As the sun slowly descends I decide to take a short rest underneath a canopy of trees bent over at the waist like elderly people, only without their canes. Out of nowhere a brown cub bear slowly takes it's place at my feet. Startled at first, with reason, I soon grow fonder and more relaxed with my new friend, then just as surprising, a small white fox sets down beside me and Mr. bear.

Quietly we three set and take rest beside one another, looking like we've been friends for years. Breaking the silence, a red robin lands on a near branch and starts to serenade us. What magical and enchanting powers I have been witness to, not knowing what to expect next.

14 comments:

Vero said...

Beautiful image and story.

lisa said...

This is so beautiful!

Bonnie said...

Enchanting. Pulls me in ... I am there.

Sim said...

Hmmm... what strange & romantic story & pictures Jerry.
Where will we go with you?
Anyway, I shall follow you!
XXX Sim.

Ann said...

they just keep getting better. This is a wonderful series and I do believe this is my favorite so far

kimi kreations said...

The winter images are breathtaking!!!
I love the little red bird. I use him often. Thanks again for sharing it with us.
~kimi~

prettypink said...

This is such a great story. The images are just so magical!

ladybug said...

These are so wonderful. And i love the story!

Anonymous said...

Great images -as always. Fabulous and magical.

I love this series and I can hardly wait to see the next part of this journey.

Jessica

leslie said...

Jerry,
Beautiful images and story. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I have used some of your textures and have started to make some of my own using your tutorial.
Leslie

Anonymous said...

I love this scene! So peaceful. A wish for the world!

-Desert.sage

Anonymous said...

LOVE the story and the enchanting images!

CarS said...

I love the story you are telling and look forward to more.

Aneta said...

This Ghostly Hollow story is wonderfull. I love your textures, thank you.

Social Feeds