December 2011 Desktop Calendar

Forgive the belated calendar post, due to numerous things going on
I forgot to make the calendar.  To anyone interested here it is, feel
free to download.  The zipped file has nine different monitor sizes.

Happy holidays.

Download The Zipped Calendar Here


Tiki said...

Thank you! I really love your desktop calendars.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

Michelle C. said...

Oh WOW this is beautiful! Wish I'd seen it before now.... How have I not stumbled across you before?! Your artwork is resplendent and I can't wait to see everything on your site! I have worked with textures a little before, but have caught the fever in the last hour (: Thanks so much for the ideas and the tools!

Rosie said...

Thank you Jerry!
Happy Holidays to you too! =)

Dani said...

Thank you for your hard work throughout the year. I sure appreciate all you do.

Merry Christmas and wishes for a great new year to come!