Shadowhouse Creations Patriotic Pattern Set




































** Click above image for larger view **

I know today is July the 4th and this won't help you or be of use this year
but save it and keep it for future use.

Shadowhouse Creations Patriotic Pattern Set contains 13 JPG pattern files
and also included is a Photoshop PAT file which contains all 13 patterns
which were made in Photoshop 7 and is compatible with Photoshop 7 and newer
and Photoshop Elements also.  Caution large file.

** Tested and works in Photohop 7 - CS3 - CS6 and Elements 9. **

Hopefully this may be of some use, have fun.


Please don't post these on other sites for download or count them as yours.


 DOWNLOAD ZIPPED SET HERE:

OR DOWNLOAD HERE




15 comments:

Sarah said...

Cool!! Thanks, Jerry.

Trine Secher said...

Thanks a lot and Happy 4th!

OXOXO
Trine

Deborah said...

Perfect, thank you!

Rita said...

Love these Jerry! I just blogged about them. Happy 4th of July!!! Rita

Pink Tree Studio said...

These are great, Jerry! Thanks and have a wonderful 4th!

TerriK said...

you are SO talented. thanks for your generosity!

Lynne said...

Thanks!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

Liz said...

Love these, thanks!

suruha said...

How cool! Thank you!

Su

king abdaoe said...

Thanks very possible, please visit my humble blog





ايجى4اكسبريس

fl_connie said...

these are great! thanks, Jerry! I can see me using these for some of the WWII photos of my dad that I'm scrapping.

Lorena Digital Designs said...

Thanks so much, Jerry!

Granny Enchanted said...

Thank you for this freebie. I highlighted it on my blog today. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/07/mondays-guest-freebies_09.html

Gina said...

Thank you so much, these are amazing and you're extremely talented ... Happy July 4th to you x

Donation