Shadowhouse Creations Style Set 1
































The styles in this set was created in Photoshop CS3, but should be compatible in all
versions of Photoshop.

I've tested them in Photoshop 7 - CS3 - CS6 and Photoshop Elements 9.

Included are 30 .ASL Photoshop Styles of various colors and materials.
Install and loading instructions.


These files took me quite some time to create, and although I share them freely,
I ask that they not be shared or offered anywhere but Shadowhouse Creations.

Enjoy : )










































































































































































































































































DOWNLOAD ZIPPED SET HERE:

OR DOWNLOAD HERE





24 comments:

Silvia said...

These are fantastic!! Thank you so much for all your hard work and most of all for sharing and INSPIRING!!

merkusje said...

Thank you Jerry, your hard work is much appreciated.

helena said...

fabulous style - thank you so much - number 28 is just what I need for project I'm working on today

Véronique P said...

thanks so much !!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 19, 2012. Thanks again.

Sabrina Hoglen said...

Thank you! I haven't played with styles much but I will now!

~Val said...

Very cool, Jerry. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us!

hcolvin said...

Thank you! for sharing and all your hard work!

Magnolia said...

Super styles, Jerry! Thank you so much for sharing.

BlueCat said...

They look fantastic! Thank you very much for sharing them with us.

Terri said...

wow thank you x

Ann said...

those are awesome. Thank you so much.

Marsha said...

Thanks Jerry! Appreciate your talent and your generosity as always!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely styles! :)

Wendy said...

Thankyou Jerry for your wonderful styles and all your hard work you must put into these resources you so kindly share with us, from the bottom of my heart I thankyou. Hugs xx

Jilbert said...

WOW!!! Thanks so much for sharing these with us!!!

Rachel said...

whenever I'm feeling blue, i visit your site and see what wonderful gift you have just for me. I learn so much in trying to install, use and create lovely things with your presents. So thank you, for making my day brighter, my images better and my knowledge greater.

rachel

amalia ferreira said...

Jerry you are always amazing. Love all of your creations! Thank you very much :)

Robyn said...

These are beautiful! Thank yoU!

ladybug said...

thank you so much. Wonderful styles.

Susie Jefferson said...

Wonderful! Thank you SO much.

Painting Queen said...

So much work! Thank you for sharing this mega set of styles!

Bodecoa said...

These Photoshop styles are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing!

Finja said...

Wow wow wow,
vielen Dank für die tollen Tutoriale und den wunderbaren ASL.
LL Finja

Donation