Tinted Vintage Photo Textures

Tinted Vintage Photo Textures contains nine unique textures which can be applied
to images to present different vintage effects with the help of a photo editor like
Photoshop or an equivalent tool.

Textures included:

1.Softly Blurred Edges  -  2.Ghost Matter  -  3.Burnt Cream  -  4.Blurred Stucco

5.Alien Substance  -  6.Blurred Polaroid  -  7.Blurred Smoke  -  8.Dirty Spot

9.Scratched Overlay

Example One: Before

Example One: After

Example 1 - Shown Above

Step 1: Open an image to use.

Step 2: Apply "Softly Blurred Edges" texture, set the layer mode to (Saturation)
and the Opacity at 60%.

Step 3: Apply "Ghost Matter" texture, set the layer mode to (Color Burn)
and the Opacity at 50%.

Step 4: Apply "Burnt Cream" texture, set the layer mode to (Color Burn)
and the Opacity at 38%.

Step 5: Apply "Blurred Stucco" texture, set the layer mode to (Multiply)
and the Opacity at 59%.

Step 6: Apply "Alien Substance" texture, set the layer mode to (Soft Light)
and the Opacity at 100%.

Step 7: Optional / Apply "Blurred Polaroid" texture, set the layer mode to (Lighter Color)
and the Opacity at 100%.

Other Examples







Example 4: Posted Above

Applied "Blurred Smoke" texture and set the Layer Mode to "Screen" and the opacity is set at 100%.



Example 5: Posted Above

Step 1: Applied "Dirty Spot" texture and set the Layer Mode to "Saturation" and the opacity set at 100%

Step 2: Applied "Blurred Smoke" texture and set the Layer Mode to "Screen" and the opacity set at 25%

Step 3: Applied "Scratched Overlay" texture and set the Layer Mode to "Color Burned" and the opacity set at 60%

"I believe this set can be of some value to your texture catalog, hopefully it can be
of some use to you and your work."



Jan - Big Brown Dog Primitives said...

These are wonderful, Jerry! I especially appreciate the notes about your process, I really learn a lot from them.

Thanks for this great resource!

Celeste_M said...

Thank you, Jerry! This set looks to be interesting and very versatile.

Lisa B said...

Delicious! thanks Jerry :)

Liz West said...

I love the look of these images that you've textured. Many thanks both for the textures themselves and for the details about ways to use them. I shall try this today and post the result on flickr.

Country Girl said...

Thank you, Jerry - not only for the textures themselves but for your application recipes. Have a beautiful Sunday ~

linda said...

Thank you Jerry, I know I will use these a lot!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

jayleigh3 said...

Wooo! Thanks to Craft Crave, i found your site! Thanks for the texture set and the "recipes" - i love experimenting with textures on my photos, and your examples are fabulous. thank you so much!

Magnolia said...

Thank you, Jerry! Thank you for the recipes too. That old barn photo is especially nice!

Steve said...

Nice work, thank you for sharing this!!

Mary Ann Potter said...

Thanks so much, Jerry! These are wonderful --- looking forward to using them!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Jerry, love the blurred smoke one. Will try that one first.

Sue said...

Wonderful textures! Love your examples! I especially like that you included the "recipe" for some. Thank you!! :)

Leah said...

I just discovered your blog - these look like they would be very useful, thanks so much for sharing!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much for these lovely textures!

Mediterranka said...

Amazing textures. Thak you very much!

cherrylej said...

OH MY! I love the way the bicycles turned out after the texture was applied! I'm so in love with it! Thanks for the freebie and the inspiration :)

Sharon said...

I haven't even seen the textures yet and I'm already in love! Beautiful, Jerry!

grambie said...

I was so on my digital scrapping site and came across a beautiful floral layout and she had used one of your textures. I instantly linked to your site using Google. Thank you for this wonderful set of textures and the accompanying how to information. I am a novice, but hope with your help to make a dramatic change to my photos. I will be back for sure.

Sheila said...

awesome - you rock! Thank you so much. Your work has inspired me to create my own textures as well, which are free for the taking at aberrantart.wordpress.com

not as lovely as yours but I am getting there :)

Emmy said...

Thank you for the set. I use PSP X3 and i am going to try these tricks on some of my foto's.

Emmy (from Belgium)

Curt and Sarah said...

Thanks, so much! I love playing around with textures. Yours are some of my favorite.

Jilbert said...

WOW!!! These are really great ... I can't wait to try them out. Thank you!!!

Nenya said...

amazing! Thanks very much.

neki desu said...

these are awesome,thanks again.

Aleks Whyte said...

Thank you Jerry for sharing your amazing work.
Awesome textures!
Really great wotk!

Sim said...

Thank you very much, just getting back into textures after a break and I find some wonderful textures from you to play with,as always your work is wonderful much appreciated for your time and sharing.

Sabrina Hoglen said...

Thank you so much! I just took some fall photos that these will work great on!

Colleen G. Drew said...

Thank you Jerry! Amazing as usual!

sil said...

Just beautiful! Thanks!

ron jones said...

Thanks so much for these Jerry. I can't believe you do this just to help people!You must be a good man. I want to know more about.

Daniela Moraes said...

Used your stock here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/danielabonesso/26573443381 , thank you so much <3