JJ Texture Set + Walk Thru






JJ Texture Set + Walk Thru consists of 13 large unique textures, each measures 3600 X 2800 pixels, and a simple walk thru to give you an idea how I go about using textures with the hope it can help others in some small way.

** Click All Images For A Larger View **





                                                          JJ Texture Set + Walk Thru:




Step 1: I open Butterfly/Flower image to use, which now becomes the background image.




Step 2: I select the JJ-13 texture to use and drag it on top of the original image, I now set the "Layer Mode" to "Multiply" and the "Opacity" at 100%.



Step 3: I now select the JJ 3 texture drag it on top and set the "Soft Light" to "Color Burn" and the "Opacity at 58% then I go to "Filter" select "Blur" then "Gaussian Blur" set the "Radius" to 50 then click OK.



Step 4: I select another texture to use, the JJ-10 texture and drag it on top of the others, then I set the "Layer Mode" to "Color Burn" and the "Opacity" at 36%.  



Step 5: I select another texture to use, the JJ-11 texture and drag it on top of the others, then I set the "Layer Mode" to "Soft Light" and the "Opacity" at 25%.



   
Step 6: I right click on the original image and select duplicate and drag it on top of all the layers,then I set the "Layer Mode" to "Soft Light" and the "Opacity" at 52%. 



Step 7:  I right click on the original image and select duplicate and drag it on top of all the layers, I go to the tool bar and select "Image" then "Adjustments" then I click "Desaturate" and set the "Layer Mode" to "Linear Burn" and the "Opacity" at 25%. DONE! 








23 comments:

Sim said...

What you're able to do is simply wonderful Jerry! I thank you so much for your generous gifts! :)

latz said...

Another wonderful set…thank you!

Mary Ann Potter said...

Thank you so VERY MUCH, Jerry! These textures are just beautiful and the tutorial so helpful! You are a blessing.

deborah said...

glorious! thank you!

Sue said...

What lovely textures! Thank you for sharing them. I also appreciate your sharing the detailed tutorial on how you created a gorgeous blended photo with them. :)

Beth W. said...

Don't remember how I stumbled upon your website, but I am so glad that I did! I spent many a happy hour at my computer this past nasty winter learning and creating. Thank you!!

The Queens Table said...

Thank you so much Jerry! Love your header image!

sil said...

Thanks!

Arthéa said...

Thank you

Tammy W said...

These are lovely. I hope to use some when I do an encaustic series at art camp this summer.

Are you feeling better? I hope so.

Mason Dixon Photography said...

Good to see you back in the saddle, bro. I hope you're feeling better.

Thanks!

fran b said...

awesome stuff!

Cheryl McCain said...

Thanks so much, your textures are awesome!

Kaye Radford said...

Thank you very Much Jerry ... you are such an inspiration :-)

Kaye Radford said...

Thank you very much Jerry love your work love your textures :-)

NathL Digiscrap said...

thank you for those beautifull texture and inspiration on how to use it! :)
Have a nice and cool summer :)
Nathalie from France

Sandra Sarazin said...

Merci beaucoup Jerry,
Sandra de France

Patricia said...

Great tutorial thank you so much !!

Claudia said...

Thank you, have appreciated your work for many years!

Debbie Scott said...

Nice textures! I look forward to trying them out on some of my images. I will definitely be adding a link to your site on my photo blog. :)

Edson said...

Thx so much dear Jerry! :)

Jayne said...

Wonderful! Thank you!

Evelyn Flint said...

A stunning texture set - thank you so much! Apart from my own textures (at Texture Time), your textures are the only ones I ever use now on my images. Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity.

Donation