A New Direction


I've been wanting a new look around here for quite some time, but the under-taking always seemed too much, after all Shadowhouse Creations has around 800 posts and to re-design and re-post each one would take forever. I've decided to leave Shadowhouse Creations as is and still post, but Shadowhouse Studio will be my new focus, a clean, minimal, larger images, no side-bar distractions site.

My intentions is to continue posting my usual hand-made goods, but I also want to post or point you to occasional things of interest from other creative artists I feel you might find helpful or interesting. I must admit I have some concerns about losing some followers along the way, but I feel the change is necessary for me to continue, so I hope you decide to continue checking in and if you could, help spread the word about Shadowhouse Studio with friends and others.




10 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

It really looks wonderful, Jerry, and I am so looking forward to visiting you there!

kimi kreations said...

I tried to leave a comment on the new blog and the box that came up said... only team members could leave a comment. Thought you might want to know?

~kimi~

Lisa B said...

Hi Jerry, all the best for the new year and your new blogging direction.
I just tried to add your new blog to the blogs I follow by adding the url, and it doesn't add on - 'You have followed this URL, but we couldn't find a feed for it.'

Hope you can resolve this.

Mary Ann Potter said...

A great idea, Jerry! I look forward to a new year of creativity! Sending blessings from here on the farm.

Val Ewing said...

Looks wonderful!

mudmaven said...

Looks great Jerry! I'm adding it to my blog list so I won't miss anything. Thanks so much for sharing! ~chris

TangledBlueRose said...

That is wonderful Jerry! Best wishes, anxious to see your new site.
~kim

Mason Dixon Photography said...

Best of luck with your new endeavor!

Country Girl said...

Change is what life is about. Your new site looks great and I can't wait to dig in. Much luck to you ~

Barbie Chiu said...

I understand that every person has the passion in any aspects or things. If you love something and it came in front of you it completes your day and your mood turns into something you won't expected. I love your work and I want to read more about it. Visit my site if you have time . Thank you.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Donation