Black Static Texture Set



I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, but life unfortunately got in the way, so I'll post another gift later today. In the meantime here's a gift meant for yesterday.

The Black Static Texture Set contains eleven textures, each measuring 4000 X 3000 pixels.
This texture set is aimed at adding subtle details and backgrounds to photographs and
illustrations by simply applying ones own layer modes and opacity levels.













Banner Tutorial

Example 1:

1:I applied the Black Static 7 texture over background image, then set the layer mode
to Difference and the oppacity at 22%. Next I take a soft brush and erase the texture
from the body carefully.

2:I now open and apply the Black Static 6 Texture and set the layer mode to Soft
Light and the Opacity at 31%. Again I take a soft brush and erase the texture
from the body carefully.

Simple to do, took about 15 minutes and I now have a subtle textured background
which adds a nice effect.


DOWNLOAD ZIPPED SET HERE::

6 comments:

Joan Nordby said...

We missed you. Glad you are back! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Leonorah Beverly said...

Thank you very much for your generosity, Jerry! Always very appreciated! Wish you a peaceful Christmas time!

Val Ewing said...

Glad you are here but gosh I can't post every day as I'd like to either!
Hope things are going well for you.

Myra said...

thank you so much and appreciate the how to use as well!

Joanne K said...

Thank you!! It is very generous of you!!

Unknown said...

Thanks - and love the christmas banner.

Donation