SC Snow Overlay Set



SC Snow Overlay Set

I'd first like to say that I'm back, and plan to deliver a free gift daily up to Christmas
day. These gifts have an extended use license/see terms of use in download.
After Christmas I plan to post regurely and often, promise.


The Snow Overlay Set contains 12 various.jpg overlays.
Each overlay is 3600 pixels X 2700 pixels.

How to apply:

Select an overlay and apply on top of an image, then size to fit, then select
a layer mode in photoshop or whichever editing program you use that has the
abillity to handle layers, I mostly use "Select Mode" in photoshop, that's it.
You can also select more than one overlay if needed for a more intense snow effect.
Have fun, tinker with the layer modes and opacity as well as multiple overlays for
a unique winter snow effect.

Be sure to check back daily for more Christmas gifts.
If you find these gifts useful, a small donation/Christmas cheer would be most welcome.

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas


DOWNLOAD ZIPPED FILE HERE::

18 comments:

latz said...

Thanks for the snow overlays!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely snow overlays!

Mary Ann Potter said...

Thank you! They're beautiful!

Rita said...

Welcome back! Wow, what a gorgeous sample. I am going to play with these for sure and mention them on my blog. Thanks! Rita

deborah said...

welcome back! muah xo

thank you!

The Queens Table said...

Thanks Jerry! You are always missed. Looking forward to seeing more of you! I have been out of the loop for awhile myself. Life is like that...

agb83 said...

Merci du partage, je vais essayer.

Sim said...

I'm so happy you're back dear Jerry!
I'm sure we are a lot who were missing you!
Thank you so much for these treasures! :)

Val Ewing said...

I am always happy to see you show up on my blog feed. Nice to see you back again!
Here is wishing you a peaceful and wonderful holiday season.

mudmaven said...

Hi Jerry! Welcome back. So good to see you posting again! ~chris

Avril H said...

Time-saving Many thanks :) Season's greetings

kimi kreations said...

Thanks Jerry!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
~kimi~

Ms Katy said...

Thank you so much! I have always enjoyed your work!!

BlogOwner said...

Thank you for the beautiful overlay!

Doris Pacheco said...

Thank you Jerry for the wonderful overlays! These are so helpful and are perfect for Christmas cards. Thank you for your generosity and your expertise!

Ron Kalinchuk said...

Thanks Jerry. I have just discovered your site through a fellow "Awake" student {Sebastian Michael's Course} and will give some of these a try. Very generous of you.

Amy said...

Thank you! These are amazing!

starry1 said...

Thank you so much for the overlays! Very generous of you.

Donation