Assorted Mask Overlays August 2012
Assorted Mask Overlays August 2012 contains 10 unique and different Masks which
can be applied using an image editor with the ability of using layers and opacity levels
to achieve individual looks.
The sample above was acheived using two different masks, here's what I did to achieve
the finished look.
1. Opened the Scarlett Johansson "Girl With a Pearl Earring" image,
which becomes the background layer.
2. Opened the MO8-2012-5 Layer Mask, and set the layer mode to Screen
and left the opacity at 100%.
3. Opened the MO8-2012-3 Layer Mask and set the layer mode to Soft Light
and left the Opacity at 100%.
4. Not quite to my liking, so I make a duplicate of the background layer
and set layer mode to Lighter Color and the Opacity at 85%.
5. Done, I feel satisfied with the outcome so flatten and save.
DOWNLOAD ZIPPED FILE
"Gift Tags" Abstract Antique Artwork ASL Layer Styles Bio Birds Blogger Tip Bokeh Bonus Brushes Book Brush Brushes Calendars Canvas Chit Chat Christmas Christmas Wrap Clouds Contact Me Cool Tips Cool Vid Daguerro Digital Art Download Dreamy Fabric Faves Film Scrathes Flickr Fonts Frame Free ghosts Gorgeous Tones Grunge Image Pack Layer Mask Light Leaks Lightroom 2 Lightroom Presets Mat Mouseover News Overlay Painterly Paper Parchment Pastel Patterns PDF Photo Photo Corners Photoshop photoshop actions Photoshop Patterns Png. Png.Layer Mask Polaroid Post Cards Preset Profile PS Elements PS Tip PS-Brushes PSD Roses Rustic self portrait Shadowbox Shadowhouse Slideshow Snow Soft Square Stained Stone Storyboard Texture Texture Set Textures Tutorial TV Vintage Wall Paper Wallpaper Watercolors Winter